7 / 303 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
from $1,455 weekly
Listing ID : 136
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Peak Season||Christmas Season
NOOSA MOORINGS - Endless Water Views - Top location
Noosa Moorings is one of the best positions along Gympie Terrace with 180 degree water panorama views, to the right down to the river mouth and to the left down to Tewantin.
Sit back and relax in this stunning North facing unit located in the very popular complex, Noosa Moorings. This apartment has recently being renovated, top level 3 bedroom apartment with open plan kitchen, living and dining area with River views.
Noosa Moorings offers undercover off street parking and its own private pontoon for mooring the boat or fishing. The swimming pool, views and ambiance of the Noosa River complete this as the perfect Noosaville holiday apartment.
Visitors love this area for a number of reasons. Noosaville offers the widest choice in cuisine located in one area in Noosa, from fine dining to quaint cafes.
Relax on a ferry cruise and absorb the natural surroundings and wild life along the Noosa River into the cosmopolitan Hasting Street and the world famous Main Beach. You have the best of Noosa at your door.
* 3 Bedrooms - all Air Conditioned
* 1 Queen, 4 Singles - Sleeps 6 (2 of singles can be made in Queen bed, on request)
* Linen Provided
* 2 Bathrooms (newly renovated) no bath, walk-in showers
* Laundry in 2nd bathroom with washing machine/dryer
* Fully equipped renovated kitchen - dishwasher & microwave
* Flat Screen TV & DVD player
* R/C Air Conditioning in Living Area
* North facing balcony with outdoor setting
* Stunning Noosa River views
* Top floor Apartment
* Sunny communal Swimming Pool
* Walk to Noosaville's Restaurants, Cafe's
* Undercover parking for 1 vehicle
Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
NOTE: $45 non refundable booking fee applies for all bookings
ALL LAGUNA HOLIDAY PROPERTIES ARE STRICTLY NON SMOKING INDOORS
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, toilet paper and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel.
Views: RiverWalk to (vicinity of): Medical Services, River, Dining, Park/nature Reserve, Shops, Bus Stop, Ferry Terminal
- Aspect: North Facing
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ceiling fan/s