11 / 17 Albert Street, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
Listing ID : 1452
The Ultimate Noosa Weekender
- One bedroom fully furnished holiday investment or getaway
- Top floor end row – great private position with elevated outlook
- Open plan interiors are freshly painted throughout
- Vibrant kitchen with golden laminate finishes and breakfast bar
- Feature shoji screens between the living and master bedroom create flexible options for privacy or opening up the space
- Expansive bathroom with deep spa and laundry facilities
- Sought after resort with covered atrium, elevator and tropical indoor plants, private resort pool and BBQ area
- Level stroll to café’s, boutiques, shopping centre or the Noosa River
This stylish, newly painted apartment may be compact but its packed full of extras to delight prospective buyers. It’s the ultimate stylish fully furnished weekender or holiday investment sited in an extremely popular Noosaville resort complex. Frequented by couples and singles seeking some low key R&R, this unit boasts one of the finest positions within the complex.
End row with easy access to the elevator, it’s on the top floor looking out across the surrounding district. Large sliding doors invite the light inside and access the private curving balcony. Within, a surprisingly spacious open plan living area includes a cheerful kitchen complete with vibrant golden cabinetry and breakfast bar.
Large shoji screens with opaque panelling slide away to reveal the master bedroom with queen ensemble and built in robes. This inclusion cleverly opens up the space but allows for privacy when required. The master bedroom flows through to the expansive bathroom with shower, deep spa and laundry.
Stepping outside via a vibrant red door, the covered atrium gallery area with lush tropical palms below is the ideal way to start any Noosa adventure – from swimming in the resort pool, exploring the local boutiques or kayaking along the Noosa River.
Details on the sustainability declaration for this property can be obtained by contacting the agent
Walk to (vicinity of): Medical Services, Beach, River, Bike Path, Dining, Park/nature Reserve, Shops, Sporting Facility/ground, Bus Stop, Ferry Terminal
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 1
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Ceiling fan/s
- Disabled Access