Located in the ultimate position.
This classic cottage needs the clever skills of a handyman or tradie looking for an opportunity to create significant property equity: solid hardwood frame and floorboards provide the perfect start. Treat it as your pet project with the benefits of this idyllic lifestyle getaway address.
Located in the quiet hamlet of Lake Cooroibah, opposite a peaceful Reserve, a few moments stroll finds you at the crystal waters of the pristine lake for fishing, canoeing, sailing or other favourite water activities.
The classic cottage is sited on a large, cleared, gently sloping block with low retaining walls in the front and rear: it has “solid bones” and quaint features but the renovation needs to be completed.
High ceilings, new french doors and VJ walls ooze rustic charm. The renovated modern kitchen is spacious and sleek.
What will you do with this?? Will you start again or transform this existing building into your own special getaway just 7 minutes to Tewantin village and Noosa River amenities.
Please contact Roger today for more details or your inspection.
- Partially renovated cottage in this charming lakeside hamlet
- Moments stroll to Lakes edge for fishing, canoeing and more
- This is the ultimate D.I.Y project resulting in significant equity
- “Solid bones” and quaint features
- Renovate or rebuild for a perfect weekend retreat
- 1 or 2 bedroom cottage with classic VJ walls, french doors
- Renovated kitchen
- Large block with landscaping in place
- 6 minutes to Tewantin, 10 minutes to Noosaville
- Bring your tools!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.