There is a superb residence nested directly above Little Cove, Noosa that the locals may not realise is there.
It sits in a secreted elevated position in a boutique complex of four town homes.
The North aspect and elevation ensures fantastic views across Laguna Bay, over treetops, to the distant crescent of North Shore dunes, 40 Mile Beach, and the Blackall Ranges.
Three levels of stylish living have been designed to maximise the privacy, the balmy climate and the vista.
The uppermost level is where the main living area is located. The sapphire panorama can be enjoyed from the comfort of the living, or the shelter of full width, 3 metre deep decks with cozy fireplace. Concertina doors create a seamless transition from within to without. Abundant louvres maximise the airflow.
The middle level offers a full floor of well appointed retreat. The large main bedroom also enjoys concertina doors, creating a beautiful flow to 3 metre wide full width decks and northern Views. Plentiful storage and a stylish luxurious bathroom are also on hand.
Ground level and entry to the residence reveals a second comfortable living space or home office, bedroom with ensuite and sun filled private courtyard. The aspect is extremely private, with an outdoor shower the ideal way to rinse off after a morning swim.
Step from the privacy and effortless elegance of this home and you will discover the beauty of Little Cove Beach directly below, Noosa National Park a 300 metre stroll away, or 500 metres along the boardwalk to Noosa.
- Private elevated town home directly above Little Cove Beach
- Three levels of elegance with panoramic Laguna Bay views
- Look further across the bay over treetops to 40 Mile Beach
- Top floor open plan living, 3 metre deep decks, fire place, concertina doors
- Mid level full floor bedroom, luxury bathroom, 3 metre decks
- Seamless indoor / outdoor transitions, plentiful louvres for airflow, automated awnings
- Ground level bedroom, spacious ensuite, office or living zone
- Floor area of each level is approximately 60 square metres
- Single lock up garage, plus single parking space, outdoor shower
- Private, walled sun filled courtyard gardens
- Little Cove Beach directly below / Noosa National Park 300 metres
- Stroll to Noosa's cafes or patrolled beach, approx 500 metres
- Rarely offered prize held by the same family for 30 years
Little Cove's iconic property
Contact Warren Evans 0428 711 163
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.