25 / 5 Quamby Place, Noosa Sound, Not Assigned 4567
Listing ID : 1760
He wants it SOLD! - 42 Steps to Sandy Beach
- Tightly held and rarely available ground floor apartment
- Prestigious Noosa Riverfront complex, walk to Hastings St
- Private aspect with direct access to the stunning sandy beach
- Brilliant views of the Noosa River and distant mountains
- New Designer kitchen, stone bench-tops, Miele appliances
- Massive inbuilt cabinetry, and featuring cool crisp shutters
- Outdoor entertaining and grassy play area adjacent to unit
- Quiet location within the recently refurbished complex
- Close to abundance of Noosa Sound and Gympie Terrace fine dining
- Aircon, half court tennis, pool, gorgeous gardens and BBQs
- Being offered fully furnished, equipped and ready to go
- Don't delay,this property is priced for an immediate sale
- Owner has made plans elsewhere: make an offer today!
One of the finest locations on offer along the stretches of the Noosa River enjoys an expansive arching swathe of white sandy beach. That beach is private, enjoyed exclusively by the residents and guests of the Culgoa Point Apartments. It's not surprising the apartments within this complex are so tightly held - why would you want to part with the best waterfront position, views and beach on the only North Easterly point along the river itself.
The apartment offered for sale boasts an equally coveted position. Ground floor and end of row, forty-two paces to the expansive sandy beach. This fully furnished designer abode oozes a relaxed elegant appeal. The spacious interior living zone spills via plantation sliders onto leafy courtyard garden with views across river to hinterland ranges. Within, neutral tiles underfoot are complemented by stylish furnishings.
The kitchen reflects crisp newness with Caesar stone bench tops in a chalky hue, gloss cabinetry and soft close draws. Stainless steel Miele appliances complete the picture.
Two spacious bedrooms are accessed via a short gallery hall. The main bedroom enjoys access to the courtyard and a private ensuite, whilst the second bedroom is adjacent to the main bathroom and clever laundry nook.
As the river sweeps around this bend it's waters still in a natural circular lagoon. It is here you will moor your boat at the resort's private marina, or swim in the pool complete with spas and wading shallows. Noosa's best restaurants beckon from over the road.
Call today to investigate a rare opportunity for unique location and equally sought after lifestyle pursuits.
Views: RiverWalk to (vicinity of): Beach, River, Bike Path, Dining, Park/nature Reserve, Shops, Bus Stop, Ferry Terminal
- Aspect: North West
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Tennis Court
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ceiling fan/s
- Disabled Access
- Split System Heating
Other Features / Notes
Ground floor with direct access to sandy beach. Private. Live-in or let-out. Jetty. 3 Acres of tropical gardens within the absolute riverfront complex. Walk to Hastings Street, shops and fine dining restaurants.