11 / 18-20 Howard Street, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
Listing ID : 1466
Wide water views plus designer decor
- First floor spacious fully furnished apartment has sweeping water views
- Vogue style interiors, finishing’s and decor create an elegant atmosphere
- Light floods in from two expansive private entertaining balconies
- Sleek white kitchen with stone bench tops overlooks living and dining
- Massive master bedroom with access to balcony and private ensuite
- Guests bedroom stylishly furnished with twin single beds and access to balcony
- Sit on the terrace and watch the kayaks and birdlife or take a dip in the resort style pool
- Stroll to the best of Gympie Terrace, Munna Point or Main Beach and Hastings St
- Ideal as a holiday investment, weekender or permanent residence
This stylish apartment with great water views oozes elegance and timeless appeal. Light filled flowing interiors are graced with vibrant artworks and vogue sophistication. The open plan living space with high ceilings includes a gourmet kitchen with Blanco appliances and stone bench tops overlooking the spacious dining and living zone.
Two sun filled entertaining balconies are the ideal place to BBQ, entertain or unwind. Sliding doors concertina precisely away, inviting the outside in, access is possible also from the main and guest bedrooms.
The master retreat has large picture windows framing fantastic water views and five star private ensuite. Sit back and watch abundant birdlife or kayakers enjoy the pristine beauty of the Kayser Island waterway. Or step downstairs to the delights of the resort pool, BBQ area complete with tropical landscaping.
The restaurants and leisure of Gympie Terrace, Hastings Street and Munna Point are an easy level stroll from this superb offering. An ideal holiday renter, weekender or low maintenance abode
Details on the sustainability declaration for this property can be obtained by contacting the agent
Walk to (vicinity of): Medical Services, Beach, River, Bike Path, Dining, Park/nature Reserve, Shops, Sporting Facility/ground, Bus Stop, Ferry Terminal
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ceiling fan/s