- Rarely offered ground floor apartment
- One of Noosaville's most sought after streets
- Stroll 100 metres to the water and Munna Point
- Fish, swim, kayak off the sandy beach
- Elegant beach style decor throughout
- Two bedrooms, modern kitchen, balcony
- Covered entertaining patio to the ear
- Small complex with low body corporate fees
This stylish ground floor apartment can be found in one of Noosaville's most sought after streets.
So close to the pleasures of both Hastings Street and the Noosaville restaurant precinct,
stroll 100 metres to the stunning sweep of the Noosa River and the sandy beaches of Munna Point.
The apartment has been elegantly decorated with a relaxed beachside style, bright paintwork, modern kitchen,
spacious living spaces. Low maintenance laminate underfoot is a startling mimic for high end lime washed floorboards.
Sliding doors access a sun filled private patio, whilst to the rear a large covered patio area can be enjoyed. Two generous bedrooms
include a queen master and a twin single - the perfect situation for a weekend getaway or holiday investment.
In a well maintained solid complex of just six (6) others, the body corporate rates are low.
For position, presentation and price, this property is just PERFECT.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.