1 / 221 Weyba Rd, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
Listing ID : 1924
Set in the heart of cosmopolitan Noosaville this renovated two storey abode offers low maintenance chic and ultimate convenience.
In a small complex of just four, this end row property is freestanding and completely private.
The main living area includes high pitched ceilings, timber look floors underfoot and an abundant windows and French doors leading to wrap around decks and gardens.
The gourmet kitchen with soft mocha hues includes, stainless steel appliances, the fully integrated Bosch coffee machine is a stand out.
The ground floor also enjoys a roomy bedroom with ensuite, picture windows and large built in robes.
The master bedroom on the upper level is light filled with pitched ceilings, walk in dressing room and sleek bathroom opposite.
Stepping through classic tall French doors to decked gardens finds private outdoor living hidden behind high walls.
The lovely outdoor entertaining area covered with shade sail which looks across to the Keyser Island waterway.
Just 100 metres stroll finds the chic row of delectable cafe's and Aldi supermarket - whilst footpaths and bikeways lead to the best of both the Noosa River or Hastings St.
- Freestanding low maintenance boutique townhouse
- Two storey with single lock up garage
- Vaulted ceilings, timber look floors, outdoor entertaining
- Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans throughout
- Wrap around decking, French doors and waterway views
- Bedrooms on ground and upper level with bathrooms
- Luxury kitchen includes stainless steel Bosch coffee machine
- 100 metres level stroll to cafe's and Aldi supermarket
- Moments to Noosa or Noosaville
Walk to (vicinity of): River, Bike Path, Dining, Park/nature Reserve, Shops
- Aspect: North East
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ceiling fan/s
Other Features / Notes