- Freestanding duplex Queenslander style
- Classic ambiance and charm throughout
- French doors, courtyard garden, deck
- Polished floors, modern kitchen
- 2 Large bedrooms with built ins and fans
- Bathroom with travertine finishes
- Zen back garden is private and calming
- Stroll to Sunshine Beach and village
- Superb opportunity to secure coveted address
Auction In-Rooms RACV Noosa Heads (94 Noosa Dr, Noosa Heads) Sept 27 from 4:00pm. Registration 3.30pm.
Offering classic cottage refinement in a coveted Sunshine Beach street,
this low maintenance duplex is freestanding, private and delightful.
Timeless appeal beckons from the courtyard garden, front veranda and classic french doors.
Open plan living and dining includes modern kitchen with polished cork underfoot.
Two spacious bedrooms with built ins, and a bathroom finished in travertine tiles completes the package.
There is also a private back zen garden to relax after a hot day at the beach.
Just minutes stroll to Sunshine Beach village and beach - also a short walk to the local schools.
Sunshine is a coveted address indeed - secure this gorgeous gem and you won't be disappointed.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.