We are excited to present to you, for the first time for sale in over 100 years. This Queenslander is located in a prime flood free position and is oozing with character. Great bones, concrete stumps good roof and solid timber everywhere. She is ripe for renovation or rent out and restore some other time. What a beauty, this proud Queenslander has stood the test of time and is now ready for someone to take over and reap the rewards.
• Large fully fenced 1040m2 block
• Oozing character and potential
• Concrete stumps and hardwood floors
• High ceilings and built-in robes in all bedrooms
• Heaps of storage with walk-in linen and pantry
• Massive lounge room with door to front porch
• Great location close to schools and shops
• Move in, renovate or rent out!
• Ready to Go and Must be SOLD!
This property will be auctioned at 3.00pm 17th May at the Mary River Motor Inn.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.