38 Shadbolt Road, Mothar Mountain, Queensland 4570
Listing ID : 1216
This immaculately presented brick home is as pristine as the day it was built, why would you not want to take the opportunity to own it at this price?
Open plan home which is light and airy and the breezes flow right through, the views are magnificent green hills and your two big dams.
If 3 bedrooms are not enough for your growing family this home could easily be extended if necessary.
The vendors are very motivated to move on so now is the time to make YOUR move and inspect this lovely home.
• 30 electrically fenced acres (4 paddocks) 2 dams, cattle yards.
• King size master bed, air-con, fan, large built ins, en-suite, big shower
• 2 more spacious bedrooms, built-in robes, ceiling fans
• Huge laundry with cupboards, double sink separate toilet
• Heaps of storage space, cool tiled floors.
• Living area and kitchen have ceiling fans and open panoramic views over the rear veranda to the green mountains
• Extra size double garage and shed with power
• No maintenance front fence and gate, manicured gardens
• Only 12km to town and school bus stops at the gate!
• Water tanks, garden irrigation, with average annual rainfall of 41ins you will never go short of water.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 4
- Land Size: 12 hectares
- Built In Robes
- Ceiling fan/s