1 / 75 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
Listing ID : 2587
Sensational Noosa Position
- Two level North facing townhouse in small complex
- End of row, inground pool, pet friendly (subject to BC approval)
- Great presentation, further renovation potential
- Fully fenced and gated North facing courtyard garden
- Expansive open plan ground floor living space
- Dining and rear terrace, garden area off kitchen
- Well equipped, functional kitchen with ample storage
- Timber stairs lead to upper level with flexible floor plan
- Two expansive bedrooms, third bedroom, study, or media room
- Main bedroom with private terrace overlooking courtyard
- Easy stroll to Hastings Street, Main Beach, Quamby Place restaurants
- Live in, rent out, great holiday rental - book your viewing today
This end of row, two storey townhouse is in a superb position a short level stroll to Noosa’s main beach and restaurant precinct.
The small pet friendly complex includes a sparkling inground pool, with the Noosa ferry stop, exquisite River, and renowned Quamby Place restaurants over the road.
The property is in great condition, yet an astute renovator would undoubtedly modernise and profit on existing great bones.
The lower level includes open plan living, tiled underfoot, with securely screened sliding doors on both ends. The main living spills onto a fully fenced, gated, North facing courtyard garden framed with easy care tropical plants.
There is also a sun filled rear garden common area off the back door with patio.
A dining area sits adjacent to the fully equipped kitchen, featuring laminate bench tops and ample cupboard and bench space.
Timber stairs lead to the sleeping accommodation and further living area on the upper level.
This floor boasts a very flexible layout with two expansive bedrooms, bathroom with full sized bathtub, and a central third room which could be used as a bedroom, home office or media room.
The two larger bedrooms enjoy built in robes and the main bedroom has a lovely light filled outlook that embraces the Northern aspect and breezes, with a private terrace overlooking the courtyard below.
If you are looking for lifestyle - this property has it in spades. Stroll to Noosa’s main beach, step over to Quamby place for an array of superb gourmet options, or walk to the Noosa River dining precinct in around 12 minutes.
Ideal holiday property, renter or permanent residence, bring the pooches (subject to BC approval).
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Garaging: 1
- Fully Fenced