31 Leslie Drive, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
Listing ID : 2612
Prized Noosa Heads Location
Entry level buying in central Noosa location - renovate and profit. Up for grabs is a solid brick home on a large, fenced and gated block. It includes open plan living, great galley style kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space, and a very private outlook. Sliding doors from the living access a covered alfresco patio with sun filled outlook.
Three spacious bedrooms, all are serviced by a roomy central bathroom. The property has a back garden area in need of some love and a single lock up garage.
This property is begging for a makeover - in a dress circle location with an elevated outlook opposite a dedicated koala corridor.
Stroll to the Noosa Farmers market, Weyba Creek, or an array of fabulous eateries. Be quick to book your viewing, prime Noosa bargain and fantastic price to sell.
- Elevated entry level brick home in central location
- Fully fenced, gated block with private outlook
- Solid brick construction with outdoor alfresco zone
- Open plan living, dining by galley style kitchen
- Three spacious bedrooms, central bathroom
- Makeover and profit - blue chip buy with the price
- Walk to Farmers Market, Weyba Creek, Cafe’s
- Opposite koala reserve natural corridor
Walk to (vicinity of): Medical Services, River, Bike Path, Dining, Park/nature Reserve, Shops, Sporting Facility/ground, Bus Stop
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1
- Land Size: 624 m2
- Fully Fenced
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ceiling fan/s