36 Waterside Court, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
Listing ID : 1848
Asiatic Resort Living
This flawless luxury home is located in one of Noosa Waters best addresses. A sense of relaxed tranquillity surrounds you as you step through the formal gated entry onto a jetty walkway leading to the front door. The music of cascading water from shallow pools invites within to large and stylish interior living space. With high ceilings throughout, formal and informal living areas wrap around a designer kitchen at the heart.
The focus is on the interior and exterior spaces merging seamlessly together. Tall timber bifolds open the space to spill onto the covered alfresco area by the length of the pool. The kitchen opens up to serve the outdoor dining zone in the same manner. Sleek stone benchtops, miele appliances and a second servery to the dining area create superb functionality. Outside the length of the pool impresses as does the tropical landscaping and featured statue on a raised platform.
The master bedroom also enjoys large stacker doors finished in timber to open up the space to the pool. A private ensuite is finished in stunning polished stone with louvred windows enjoying leafy views of the central garden with water feature urn. Two further bedrooms and bathroom are accessed via a short hall.
Waterside Court boasts a premier cul-de-sac location with walkway to restaurants and boutique shops. The essence of this property is of a stylish resort retreat that takes the occupants to another place entirely.
- Located in one of the best streets in Noosa Waters
- Flawless luxury home with contemporary asiatic influences
- Huge bifolds and windows enhance indoor outdoor living
- High ceilings, superb flow of formal and informal living zones
- Sleek designer kitchen with Miele appliances and servery to outdoor entertaining and formal dining area
- Large covered alfresco area, tropical gardens by long pool with stone water feature
- Three bedrooms, two opulent bathrooms, home office
- Gloss porcelain tiles underfoot in a neutral hue
- Stroll to Noosaville restaurants and boutique shopping in 5 minutes
Walk to (vicinity of): River, Bike Path, Dining, Park/nature Reserve, Shops, Sporting Facility/ground, Bus Stop, Ferry Terminal
- Aspect: North
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Ceiling fan/s
- Vacuum System