- Simply stunning renovated vogue villa extrordinaire of house size
- Sun drenched private north facing courtyard and garden
- Pet friendly, low body corporate, own in-ground solar pool
- Three bedrooms plus huge home office area
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Outdoor entertaining Alfresco zone
- Automated all weather vergola
- Vogue sleek kitchen, stone bench tops, brand new appliances
- Brand new bathrooms
- End of row quiet and private position
- Unbeatable central position, walk to River, Cafe's, Aldi and Noosa Theatre
This elite, end of row ground level residence has been completely renovated, presenting as new, in immaculate and contemporary condition throughout. Located in the sought after heart of Noosaville, a short flat stroll to The Noosa River, Cafe's, Aldi, Noosa Theatre and the Keyser Island waterway.
Where else can you find a private and exclusive use villa of house sized proportions boasting three bedrooms, 2 brand new bathrooms, huge home office and a sun drenched north facing courtyard garden with your own private pool in the heart of Noosaville.
Stepping inside reveals a stunning light filled space with brand new charcoal carpets and oversized travertine style tiles in soft grey. The lounge accesses garden, outdoor entertaining Alfresco, and solar heated pool via sliding doors. The automated vergola provides shelter from the elements regardless of the season.
The dining room is adjacent to the sleek vogue kitchen in crisp white with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
The master bedroom enjoys a private ensuite, whilst huge picture windows draw the light and private garden view inside.
Such a superb quality of lifestyle in a coveted location in Noosaville will certainly appeal to many. Amazingly low body corporate fees and pet friendly complete the picture of this Villa Extrordinaire ! This property will sell on or before Auction Day! Inspect quickly and beat the rush as properties of this calibre tick all the boxes and are highly sought after.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION : Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays 11.00-11.30am
AUCTION : Auction In-Rooms RACV Noosa Heads (94 Noosa Dr, Noosa Heads) Sept 27 from 4:00pm
REGISTRATIONS : Contact the Agent prior or at the door at RACV Resort, from 3:30pm 27th September, 2013
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.