35 / 8 James St, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
Listing ID : 2641
Plantation Style Meets Sleek Elegance
This two level plantation style townhouse is one of the most highly requested in the Outrigger Resort. It offers a sleek, vogue style appeal.
Wide decks to the front and rear access both the street, for an easy stroll to cafe’s and river, the resort facilities and pools nestled within the resort.
Stepping inside the townhouse is via French doors complete with white Venetians.
The expansive living space includes a central, modern kitchen with ample bench space and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen has a great view over living, dining and decks. Ceiling fans and glossy polished tiles underfoot add to the overall appeal.The ground floor living zone also includes a laundry, toilet and glass framed shower.
Three bedrooms are located on the second living, currently accommodating a Queen sized bed, a double bed and twin singles. The main bedroom is very spacious with a private ensuite accessed via opaque glass door. French doors reveal a private balcony.
Be quick to secure a viewing of this superb property - oozing sophistication in a highly popular destination resort at the heart of the Noosaville precinct.
- Two level plantation style townhouse
- One of the most requested in the resort
- Vogue style presentation throughout
- Modern kitchen anchors living and dining
- Decks to front and rear for outdoor enjoyment
- Laundry, toilet, shower on ground level
- Three air conditioned bedrooms on upper floor
- Ensuite, bathroom are sleekly renovated
- Master bedroom has private terrace
- Multiple pools and a gym within the resort
- Stroll to Noosaville delights
Walk to (vicinity of): River, Dining, Park/nature Reserve, Shops
- Aspect: West
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Carports: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ceiling fan/s