This gorgeous two storey townhouse enjoys long water views and prime location in a tranquil cul de sac.
In a boutique complex of three, the townhouse looks across the pool to the waterway and park opposite.
Entry to the property reveals ground floor open plan living, high ceilings, modern kitchen, laundry and bathroom, also a third bedroom or study. The living room has an outlook across the pool. There is also a private courtyard area at the rear.
Stairs lead up to a further two ensuited bedrooms on the upper level. The main bedroom has a private balcony which has a fantastic unimpeded view of the parkland and long water channel.
Despite the tranquillity and privacy of the location, Sunseeker Close is just moments from the Noosa Village Shops, Cafes, Boutiques and the river precinct. Stroll for brekky or drag your kayak over the road for a morning paddle.
- Beautiful long water views and park opposite
- Two storey townhouse in small complex
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, spa in ensuite
- Upstairs master bedroom has wide balcony
- Pool, private fenced courtyard, terrace by pool
- Stroll to River precinct and cafes
- Quiet cul de sac location