What a delightful discovery. This immaculate family entertainer sprawls across a generous sun filled block, with plenty of room for the kids. It's in a quiet friendly pocket of Tewantin with the bonus of an elevated cul de sac position. The owners have instructed us to 'move it at all costs' and the pre interest has been huge, so our advice is to get in quickly to inspect and don't hesitate on this one. This is perfect for entry level families or investors. Three bedrooms, two spacious separate living areas, big kitchen with plenty of storage overlooking the gardens - plus sliding doors leading to a huge covered patio overlooking pretty grounds. The main bedroom accesses the alfresco entertaining area and includes a walk through dressing room and ensuite. Possibly room to value add, perhaps even a deck and pool. Close to local schools, shops and beaches. Blink and it will be gone.
- This could be the best buy in Tewantin in 2012
- This superbly presented property must be sold, ASAP
- Elevated quiet cul de sac location, very handy
- Beautifully kept, perfect for entry level family or investors
- Go see your bank manager now, its really affordable
- Separate formal and informal spacious living areas
- Kitchen with heaps of storage and space
- Separate laundry off kitchen accesses garden
- Massive covered entertaining patio perfect for BBQ's
- Master bedroom with walk through robe to ensuite
- Delightful ambient gardens, trees and play areas
- Close to schools, shops, parks and Noosa Outlook shopping centre
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.