30 The Quarterdeck, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
Listing ID : 1961
A Dream Investment Opportunity!
Here is possibly every property investors or home buyers wish list fulfilled:
The worst house in the best street, two houses for the price of one, solid original structure that begs for a makeover and an elevated position on the heights of Noosa Hill with views over the hinterland and river catchment plain. This home is a trip down memory lane on arrival, from the green concrete driveway to the rock solid brick construction. Yet the expansive interior spaces, high ceilings and quality build offer the perfect opportunity for the ultimate creation of one of Noosa's finest homes.
Upstairs includes a quality retro timber kitchen, huge living space, floor to ceiling picture windows and airy bedrooms. Down the timber staircase reveals a self contained living space on the ground floor with kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and sliding doors to gardens and covered patio. Also enjoying amazing views.
The property also includes an over sized double + lock up garage and a carport.
Noosa Hill is a coveted elevated address a short stroll to both the Junction and Hastings Street - those who have waited for this to finally become available will watch the true jewel emerge.
- Retro vintage, best location, two dwellings
- Elevated views across the river to hinterland
- Brick construction on two levels with DLUG +
- Immense living space with high ceilings
- Retro timber kitchen, upper entertaining deck
- Original everything from the tiles to the drapes
- Huge bedrooms with built in robes
- Ground level self contained living, also with amazing views
- Bedroom, living space, alfresco entertaining as granny flat
- Renovate to create a destination home worthy of the position
- Use the bones, layer it with astute design finesse
- Short walk to Hastings St and Noosa Junction
Don’t miss this opportunity ...inspection as advertised or by appointment.
Walk to (vicinity of): Beach, Dining, Park/nature Reserve, Shops, Sporting Facility/ground, Bus Stop
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 506 m2
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
Other Features / Notes
amazing views, original condition