21 Stormbird Dr, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
Listing ID : 2758
Sprawling Oasis in Coveted Enclave
This expansive oasis is situated in a very quiet, tightly held Noosa Heads location.
All on one level, the air conditioned home presents immaculately throughout.
Stepping inside reveals a long tiled hall with master bedroom and ensuite to the left, and plush formal living area to the right. The hall beckons to the expansive open plan main living area.
Banks of windows and sliding doors enjoy a view to the pool and outdoor entertaining zone.
The kitchen is very spacious, with stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry finished in a rich green hue.
The three remaining bedrooms, large bathroom with separate shower and bathtub are located via a separate short hall. All are carpeted with built in wardrobes.
The outdoor areas of the home offer a perfect blend of lifestyle and low maintenance ease. The tiled area off the living is fully covered with a roll out shade sail to screen the afternoon sun. There is also a convenient control panel to adjust the temperature of the heated spa in the stunning inground pool.
The back garden boasts a rock garden with veggie patch beds and custom timber aviary. The pool fence also accesses the front garden with decked area. Double gates enable great off street parking for a boat, trailer or caravan.
Located in a quiet, popular street a short stroll to Weyba Creek, this property offers a great lifestyle in the heart of Noosa.
- Expansive 4 bedroom air-conditioned home
- Sought after central, quiet Noosa enclave
- Open plan living spills to alfresco and pool
- Stunning inground pool with heated spa
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Rock garden includes veggie patch, aviary
- Front garden with decked area off pool
- Alfresco area with extra wind out shade cover
- Off street gated parking for boat or trailer
- Brilliant central Noosa location
Walk to (vicinity of): River, Sporting Facility/ground
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Disabled Access