- Sublime waterfront with North aspect and long water views
- Architectural grandeur boasts extremely private situation
- Tropical landscaped gardens and lawn sweep to waters edge
- Curving walls and graceful arches add elegance and drama
- Tall windows and interior spaces embrace water views
- Huge home accommodates a multitude of living requirements
- Ideal work from home accommodation with separate entry and ensuite
- Separate guests wing with two bedrooms and bathroom
- Ensuite includes twin vanities, glass brick feature wall and magnificent spa
- Master bedroom features huge curving window spanning water views
- Private spacious office connects to master bedroom
- Formal and informal living spaces flow to entertaining terrace and pool
- Kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances, large pantry
- Soaring ceilings allow maximum airflow and breezes in Summer
- 5 minutes to private schools, hospital, shopping and Noosa cafe's and beaches
- Fantastic quality offering, enjoy the best of Noosa living in a quality neighbourhood
This sublime waterfront home in Noosa Waters brings grandeur, elegance, views and lifestyle to new heights. Its statement architecture can be fully appreciated from across the waterfront where the property is poised. A delightful combination of arching rooflines and curving walls imbues this home with effortless dramatic appeal. Equally delightful is the gentle slope of the embankment and tropical gardens sweeping down to water’s edge.
The home makes the most of its North facing aspect with long water views from within and without. Stepping inside from the entertaining terrace, both the spacious kitchen and dining area and formal living area enjoy generous views through expansive windows and sliding doors. Stone benches in the kitchen are warmly illuminated via a series of drop down lights. Soaring ceilings throughout allow airflow and grace. The home wraps around a grand entrance with double glass doors and platformed entry foyer. One guests wing peels away, including a wide shuttered hall and private bathroom. The master bedroom impresses with a huge curving
wall of glass and water views. It includes a vast private office and equally well-proportioned bathroom with glass brick feature wall,twin vanities and expansive spa tub. An additional bedroom with private ensuite and courtyard has separate access and is an ideal home office
This home blends timeless high quality construction and design with equally admirable lifestyle benefits, close to schools, Noosa beaches and hospital.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.