2 Waterside Court, Noosa Waters, Queensland 4566
Listing ID : 2467
Expansive Family Lifestyle
This spacious family home exudes a graceful charm with stunning easy care gardens a stand out on arrival. The property occupies it’s private corner position with a footprint that allows ample room on both sides. Tall gates separate the frontage from an ideal place to park a boat or caravan.
Stepping inside, a formal entry gives way to the rich appeal of formal living zone with tiled and carpeted areas, arching doorway and bulkhead ceiling insets. The second living zone is defined by soaring pitched ceilings, it's flooded with abundant light and anchored by the sleek contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar. Sliding doors open to both sides of the home, in particular the large covered outdoor entertaining area with stately columns framing the garden views.
The four bedrooms in the home are divided evenly by the living - master bedroom and ensuite found close to the entry with sliding doors
accessing the back garden. Two further bedrooms are at the rear of the layout - ideal for guests or a kids wing.
Such a great opportunity to buy into one of the most sought after street addresses in Noosa Waters without the price tag! At the very heart of cosmopolitan Noosa living, cafe’s waterways, beaches and schools.
Book a viewing today - inspection won’t disappoint.
- Elegant sprawling home on private corner block
- Stunning landscaped gardens and outdoor areas
- Room to move, room for a pool
- Outdoor entertaining area is weather proof
- Multiple interior living spaces and high ceilings
- Four bedrooms separated by living
- Pitched ceilings a real feature
- Modern kitchen with fresh finishes
- Footsteps to Gibsons, Keyser Island Waterway and Noosa River
- Ideal entry buying into coveted Noosa Waters
Walk to (vicinity of): Medical Services, River, Park/nature Reserve, Shops
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Fully Fenced
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ceiling fan/s
- Vacuum System
Other Features / Notes