5 Skipper Place, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
Listing ID : 1470
Who needs a car??
- Stylish one level low maintenance home in highly sought after location
- Multi purpose interior and exterior living spaces with high ceilings
- Generous formal living area with a bank of picture windows
- Gourmet kitchen serves huge dining space opening onto the pool terrace
- Plentiful storage, sleek presentation, delightfully broad stone bench-tops
- Covered patio and resort pool framed by pandanus and palms
- Main bedroom includes built ins and exquisite private ensuite
- Formal pavilion entry fully gated and fenced for security
- Moments to cafe's, fine schools, Noosa River precinct and Hastings St
This stylish residence mesmerizes with an allure of effortless sophistication. The statement Balinese gatehouse signals the quality within, the broad timber gate swings invitingly inwards to reveal lush tropical landscaped gardens. It's a home where the basics have been done well and the extras with an artful hand. Natural light floods throughout with the assistance of tall banks of picture windows, a soft colour palette and lofty ceiling heights.
The main living space enjoys garden views. Two channels either side flow to the less formal kitchen and dining area. The gourmet kitchen demonstrates how functionality and form should perform, with ample cupboard space, a wall of cabinetry and expansive speckled stone bench-tops.
Sliding doors draw attention to the covered entertaining terrace and resort pool zone, pandanus and palms are the ultimate backdrop to a living space filled with the promise of family gatherings and relaxation.
For families wanting the very best Noosa living is renowned for, this home is a stand out currently on the market.
Details on the sustainability declaration for this property can be obtained by contacting the agent
Walk to (vicinity of): River, Bike Path, Dining, Park/nature Reserve, Shops, Bus Stop, Ferry Terminal
- Aspect: Backyard - North
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 710 m2
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Disabled Access
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating