- This is one of Headland Estate’s finest homes
- Magnificent street appeal, on a North East facing corner location
- Privacy is assured from this immaculately presented one level home
- Chef's kitchen featuring granite bench-tops and gas cooktop
- Alfresco living on sun-filled terrace, built in BBQ and pizza oven
- Ionised pool adjoins terrace, making for hours resort style relaxation
- Media room, 3 or 4 bedroom option, reverse cycle ducted air-con
- Sauna, security, solar panels, energy efficiency
- Side access for boat/caravan, low maintenance gardens
- Exclusive neighbourhood, elevated allotment, cooling breezes
- Walk to the delights of Noosa River restaurant precinct and shopping
- There are simply too many features - an inspection is a must!
This outstanding home located in one of Noosa’s finest residential enclaves makes an impressive statement from the street with its manicured landscaped gardens and architectural flair.
Offering one easy level and solid construction, the elevated corner allotment provides for cooling breezes and privacy.
The ideal North East aspect attracts year-round climate perfection. The covered alfresco terrace adjoining the informal living area and chef’s kitchen provides the perfect setting for sun splashed entertainment around the crystal clear pool with family and friends.
Catering is a breeze with the option of the built-in BBQ and pizza oven.
An excellent floor plan provides for good separation of sleeping locations. The stunning master suite creates a serene space and boasts plantation style shutters. Adjoining is an opulent ensuite featuring dual vanities and spa.
The central living areas provide a dedicated media room and generous open plan spaces.
The chef's kitchen features granite bench-tops, twin dishwasher drawers, massive gas cook top, open style servery overlooking the covered alfresco and pool terrace.
Also offering side access for the boat or caravan, energy efficiency, solar panels, pool heating, sauna and outdoor heating, integrated sound, high ceilings zoned ducted air-conditioning.
Located in a quiet elevated enclave, close to schools, shopping, Noosa River and Noosa beach; this ideal family home demonstrates remarkable style, privacy and space and truly is a sanctuary to remember.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.