5 Seashell Place, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
Listing ID : 3622
Noosa Waters Sleepy Gem!
This delightful property occupies the ultimate position, backing to parkland, walkway reserve, wild-life paradise, and is just minutes’ walk to Good Shepherd College, Noosa Civic, medical facilities and library.
With its spacious, open living zones and separate media room, the home is light, bright and airy and ideal for entertaining. The central galley kitchen is perfect for whipping up delicious meals for guests and family. The home has all the features you could want for your relaxed, quality lifestyle.
There are 3 bedrooms, the master with ensuite includes spa bath, separate shower, WC, walk-in robe, and parkland aspect. Others have sizable robes while the home office offers space efficiency with its built-in book shelves and can be an additional fourth bedroom.
The list of desirable features includes high ceilings, airconditioning, pool and 2 brick paved patios with sunny, northeast aspect, large capacity solar system, easycare reticulated gardens, security alarm system and “Crimsafe” screens.
A rainwater tank connects to the convenient auto garden watering system, there is a double plus size garage and storage workshop with sink.
Definitely an outstanding home in an outstanding position to live the coveted Noosa lifestyle. You will be impressed.
- Master, walk-in robe, mirrored built-in, ensuite, spa bath, separate shower, WC
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have mirrored built-ins
- Study/utility room, bookshelves built-in
- Office nook with built-in desk
- Kitchen with Miele G665 Dishwasher and appliance cupboard
- Lounge has planter/garden/skylight
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower, WC
- Laundry with F&P underbench dryer, external vent, airing cupboard, guest WC
- Double garage with cupboards, shelves, bench, sink
- 10 x 1.9kw solar roof panels and 3kw inverter
- Solahart hot water split with collector on roof and 270 litre tank
- 2200 litre water tank for garden reticulation
- Crimsafe screens to front door, laundry, master bedroom, 2nd bedroom, study, kitchen window.
- Deadlocks on doors, keyed locks on windows, motion detector light on driveway
- Inground pool, 2 large paved patio areas
- Aircon plus fans
- Garden watering system, lighting
- Bushland reserve at rear, full of wildlife
- Quiet street, one adjacent neighbour in Noosa Waters
- Walk to shops, library, medical centre, hospital, croquet, school
Views: BushWalk to (vicinity of): Library, Medical Services, School (primary), School (high), School (pre), Canal, Bike Path, Park/nature Reserve
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Carparking Notes: Off street parking for caravan
- Land Size: 937 m2
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Storage Water Tank
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
- Ceiling fan/s
- Hot Water System: solar