118 Green Trees Road, Pie Creek, Queensland 4570
Listing ID : 2138
Family Home In Prime Location
Owners ready for a smaller property, let this be your incentive to get a big family home on acreage in a superb location NOW!
This home needs to be seen to appreciate everything on offer.
Quiet, with great views and perfectly suited for dual living, this is a solidly built home with huge living space and plenty of land for play space for children and pets. The home comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large rumpus room, 2 studies, 2 living areas and a spacious kitchen.
There are 2 sheds, one with double carport and 5.6 acres of good gently sloping land with a dam.
With approx. 50 fruit trees, vegetable gardens and a coffee plantation PLUS the potential to sub-divide if desired (STCA) this property has everything for a buyer could wish for.
• Rock solid 2 storey home on 5.6 acres
• 4 bedrooms, 2 studies, huge rumpus room
• Lounge with fireplace and air-conditioner
• Fenced block with dam, potential to sub-divide
• 2 Pac kitchen, separate dining room
• Potential for dual living arrangement
• Two bay powered shed
• Carport with shed/workshop to rear
• Ample water, veg garden, fruit orchards, coffee trees
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 5.6 acres