11 Captains Court, Sunrise Beach, Queensland 4567
Listing ID : 1674
Never to be repeated value
Why pay more?
This is easliy the best value beachside family home, a a never repeated price. Just view this floorplan, there is simply no better choice...... just a few minutes easy direct walk to the beach.
3 minutes with no roads to cross via the underpath finds exquisite stretches of pristine beach - or stroll to Sunshine Beach and Cafe's in around five minutes.
This superb family home needs to be seen to be fully appreciated - boasting convenient location and the intangible X factor.
Nestled high on Sunrise Hill and looking out across a valley of green to near ocean, this superb family home is reluctantly offered for sale. Captains Court is a highly coveted yet unrecognized address which boasts enviable aspect, elevation and views. The classic beach house residence on offer emanates eclectic sophistication and a nautical sensibility.
Set on 735m2, the home occupies most of the available land with very clever use of outdoor spaces for views and leisure. The near level driveway is the longest and most level in the entire suburb, ideal as a completely safe play area for kids, leads to the oversized three car garage with ample storage and home office with private entry - used for a home business with plenty of off road parking.
Inside finds a delightful mosaic of vibrant colour and panorama. The crescent of ocean can be viewed from the living room, covered entertaining deck, and front garden with mulitiered timber viewing platforms. It can even be seen from the private comfort of the vast master bedroom.
The main living areas are defined by kitchen and lounge, polished floorboards underfoot add warmth to beach themed gloss two pack green cabinetry and stainless steel appliances - including a gas hob. The kitchen also enjoys a commanding view over the stunning resort pool with shade sails and water feature. The second media room, currently used as an art studio, has access to both front deck and covered entertaining area by the pool. This poolside deck runs the length of the home and is framed by lush tropical foliage.
- Stunning modern beach house 3 minutes to sand and surf via underpath
- Five minutes walk to Sunshine Beach cafe and shops
- Elevated panorama of ocean and valley views
- Captains Court is one of Sunrise's finest yet little knoun addresses
- Several spacious interior living areas spill onto three outdoor area
- Covered deck with ocean views, poolside entertaining deck and multi platform front yard with rock garden and water feature
- Timber floors and huge picture windows, elegant beach kitchen with extra wide gas hob and gloss cabinetry
- Kitchen has views over the pool
- Second living room accesses both pool deck and veranda
- Master bedroom includes private ensuite and ocean views from your pillow
- Further three bedrooms, second ensuite and bathroom
- Massive three car garage with phenomenal storage
- Ground floor home office with separate entry
- The longest most level driveway in the suburb - ideal for kids safe offroad adventures or customer parking
- Rarely offered, tightly held - the best address in Sunrise close to beach, schools and more
Views: OceanWalk to (vicinity of): School (primary), School (high), Beach
- Aspect: Valley & Ocean Views
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 2
- Carports: 1
- Land Size: 735 m2
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
Other Features / Notes
Walk to Beach and Sunshine Beach Surf Club