52 Ferguson Street, Sunshine Beach, Queensland 4567
Listing ID : 2557
Original Developer Meets Market
Attractively priced to sell now.
Created in everlasting concrete, steel and glass a never to be repeated opportunity. Amazing car and boat accommodation
The Best Address !!!
Quality contemporary architecture sets the benchmark for modern style and design at Sunshine Beach. This freestanding prestige Sunshine Beach residence presents a tasteful fusion of raw materials and spatial transitions. Understated blends of rough-hewn concrete walls couple with galleries of louvered glass to overlook the lap pool. A freestanding stone island bench acts as a runway to casual living area, defining the kitchen zone. The living area, cradled by glass and bamboo, enjoys the simple contrast of inset fireplace and timber flooring. Floor to ceiling sliders completely open the space to the entertaining courtyard, an effortless extension of inside and out.
A wall of polished cabinetry nests beneath glass and timber staircase ascending to the second floor. High ceilings, quality workmanship and the play of light create an extremely private oasis. Discover the vast master suite with leafy outlook, ensuite with twin vanities and walk in dressing room, and the delightful proportion of the remaining two bedrooms.
One of the standout accomplishments of this property, apart from considered investment in the quality of the construction and finishes, is the subterranean lock up garage. Acting as an anchor to the weight of solid concrete above, it's fully secure and vast in proportion.
With the North aspect in one of Sunshine Beach's finest elevated streets, the boutique village or beach is an easy 3 minute stroll. Premiere property in this location is rarely available and not to be overlooked.
- One of Sunshine's best streets
- Contemporary prestige freestanding home
- Solid concrete block and metal construction
- Timber flooring, louvered gallery walls overlooking lap pool
- Floor to ceiling sliders access the private courtyard
- Completely private, solid and elegant
- Galley style kitchen enjoys a view of all living and pool
- Three vast bedrooms on upper level
- 4th bedroom or office on ground floor
- Huge subterranean secure car park
- Stroll 3 minutes to boutique village or beach
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2