Your Ideal Noosa Retreat And Investment
Split System AirCon
This private, delightfully renovated townhouse close to the Noosa River and numerous amenities has everything except the “riverfront price tag”.
Renovated throughout, the Noosa Sound unit is light, airy and fresh with excellent air-flow: split system air-conditioning and fans on both levels create comfortable living.
Fully furnished for your comfort and also offers a grassed courtyard to relax with a good book or your favourite choice of beverage.
A loft room is ideal as an extra bedroom or study: or you could safely store your personal belongings between your Noosa holiday breaks.
You will love the wide choice of restaurants, coffee outlets, shopping and world-famous attractions available with a 15 minute level stroll to Hastings Street and Main Beach, Quamby Place, as well as Gympie Terrace attractions equidistant in the other direction.
“Nautilus Resort” provides a high standard of amenities for owners and guests eg, unwind in the pool, hot tub, BBQ facilities, enjoy a game of tennis: the on-site tour desk and bicycle hire are also very popular.
• Renovated throughout, modern kitchen; freshly painted
• Stylish bathroom with full height modern tiles
• Fully furnished
• Separate equipped laundry and downstairs toilet
• Additional loft bedroom or office – can be used for storage
• Leafy grassed courtyard to relax, read, enjoy a drink
• Dedicated undercover carport immediately outside your door
• Level stroll to beach, river, restaurants, coffee, Noosa Ferry
• Excellent Resort amenities - pool, spa, tennis, BBQ pergola
Save all your normal holiday accommodation costs and relax knowing you have a booking and appreciate the solid investment returns.
Units in the “Nautilus Resort” are tightly held because of their location and quality: the highly professional on-site managers take care of everything for you.
Ensure you contact Roger today for additional information or your inspection.