This impressive, sophisticated home is nestled next to the Noosa National Park providing the perfect hidden oasis. Thoughtfully designed to encapsulate Noosa living at its finest. The indoor/outdoor entertainment area is a stunning space as it overlooks the tranquil pool with water feature and is ideal for entertaining your family and friends all year round. Placed in a prestigious cul-de-sac surrounded by magnificent homes and within walking distance to all that Noosa has on offer.
Grosvenor Terrace is in an exclusive location in the affluent Settlers Cove Estate. These prestigious homes are placed on huge double size allotments providing plenty of space and privacy. You will find many meandering walking tracks providing a short access to Noosa Junction, Hastings Street, and patrolled Main Beach. This magnificent home is the perfect permanent residence in a prime location with no parking hassles when everything is within walking distance.
The grand corridor and art décor light features infuse inviting warmth upon arriving home. Polished white Italian tiles throughout the open plan living, with high ceilings and stacker doors connecting the home beautifully. Newly installed carpet that will suit any décor creating a fresh new home ambience. The designer kitchen is a chef’s delight, complete with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooking and butler’s pantry. The multiple living areas around the home will suit the extended family as everyone will find somewhere relax and unwind.
The deluxe master suite conveniently placed on the lower level, along with media room and home office, delivering spacious single level living all on one level. This generous floorplan is very suitable for a larger family or visitors allowing plenty of personal space throughout the home. The upper level displaying a second master bedroom with ensuite, two more generous bedrooms with two way bathroom, second living area and office space.
With a newly installed alfresco area and fully fenced grassed and manicured gardens finishes this "picture perfect" private sanctuary.
This home will impress upon first inspection!
• Magnificent family home situated on a quiet cul-de-sac right in the heart of Noosa
• Designer kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, storage space, gas cooktop and butler’s pantry
• Open plan living/dining connecting the space perfectly with the indoor/outdoor entertaining
• Fully enclosed entertainment room next to pool, flowing onto alfresco deck & grassed area
• Deluxe master suite with walk-in robes and ensuite with plunge bath and private treed aspect
• Double garage with additional storage and extensive driveway for parking a boat or caravan
• Walking distance to Noosa Junction, Hastings Street, boutique shopping and patrolled beaches
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and are not a price guide.