6 / 76 Hilton Esplanade, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
from $770 weekly
Listing ID : 3732
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Peak Season||Christmas Season
STUNNING NOOSA RIVER VIEWS
A great holiday getaway on the river front, this spacious first floor apartment offers extensive views to Noosa Heads.
Ideally facing North/East waterfront property is light, bright and airy, with stunning views from the living and dining areas that flow effortlessly through the sliding plantation shutters to the expansive waterside balcony.
The complex includes a jetty and pool and is conveniently located with a park and barbecue facilities next door and all just a short stroll to the Tewantin Marina, the restaurants and shops of Gympie Terrace as well as the supermarket and convenience stores of Noosa Village.
Noosa River Gardens is the ideal accommodation to start your next holiday - you will be able to sit back and watch the boats go by, drop a line off the jetty or just put your feet up and read a book - the choice is yours.
* 2 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms (no bath, walk-in showers)
* 1 Queens, 2 Single Beds
* First floor with extensive water views to Noosa Heads
* Waterfront with boat jetty
* Lock up garage
* North/East facing
* Kitchen with induction cook top,Microwave and dishwasher
* Sunny balcony with outdoor dining
* Flat widescreen smart TV & DVD
* Mini CD/Radio player
* Linen included
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Full laundry facilities - top loading washing machine, clothes dryer
* Communal swimming Pool
* Spacious Open plan living
* Tiled throughout living areas, carpeted to bedrooms
* Security screened
* Block of 10 units
* Next to Noosaville park & barbecue area
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
NOTE: $45 non refundable booking fee applies for all bookings
ALL LAGUNA HOLIDAY PROPERTIES ARE STRICTLY NON SMOKING INDOORS
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, toilet paper and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel.
Views: RiverWalk to (vicinity of): Library, River, Bike Path, Dining, Shops, Bus Stop, Ferry Terminal
- Aspect: North Facing
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1
- Built In Robes
- Ceiling fan/s