4 Lakeside Drive, Peregian Springs, Queensland 4573
Offers Over $1,250,000 Considered
Listing ID : 3658
Luxury Living On The Golf Course
Offered for the first time to the market, this spacious architectural home of outstanding quality represents excellent value in every respect.
In an enviable north facing position, the home sits on a large 990m2 block in one of the best locations on the picturesque golf course.
It has been designed and built by its proud owners with impeccable attention to detail and an exceptionally high level of finish.
The home exudes luxury at every turn, from the elegant full height front entry door, to the rich timber flooring, the high ceilings, and extensive use of bi-fold doors and louvre windows.
Strategic placement of windows and doors captures light and airflow, and views to pretty landscaping and courtyards.
The kitchen is an entertainers' dream, and its position overlooking the indoor and outdoor living areas and the pool, towards the golf course, has ensured many happy, relaxed times with family and friends.
The master suite is a luxurious private retreat, with its spacious bedroom and hotel style ensuite overlooking the trees and the golf course.
Guests and family enjoy their own private wing, with ensuited bedrooms and a large lounge/media room.
Extensive lighting throughout the home and the outdoor areas creates a lovely ambience and enhances the architectural features and tasteful décor of the property.
This home really is the proof of excellence.
Join the elite few who can purchase the very limited supply of golf course frontage property at the northern end of the beautiful Sunshine Coast!
Discerning buyers will need to move quickly!
• Architectural home in prestigious private golf course position Immaculately maintained and presented inside and out
• Luxurious master suite with spa, double shower, full height tiling
• Family or guest wing, with ensuited bedrooms and lounge/media
• Pool area with outdoor kitchen, landscaped gardens, and fabulous views!
• Kitchen includes Smeg appliances, thick stone bench tops, ample storage
• Offering quality, luxury, and an enviable lifestyle
• Only 15 minutes from Noosa, and 5 minutes from Peregian beach!
Make it yours and live the dream!
Walk to (vicinity of): Library, Golf, Shops, Sporting Facility/ground
- Aspect: North
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 (Ensuites: 4)
- Garaging: 2
- Carparking Notes: 1x Golf Buggy Space
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ceiling fan/s