26 Butler Street, Tewantin, Queensland 4565
Offers Over $650,000 considered
Listing ID : 3673
Family Entertainer - Stroll To Town
Your family will love the lifestyle offered by this large modern home just a short stroll from the primary school, numerous shopping and amenities in Tewantin Village, close to the popular Noosa Golf Club and with transport at the door.
Solidly built over 2 levels the home offers several zones for separated family living and fabulous entertaining options.
The centre of family activities is the open plan first level living area which comprises a large modern kitchen with huge counter space and storage and gleaming polished timber flooring: this zone links seamlessly to the enormous east facing covered deck overlooking the picturesque rear yard.
The securely fenced 809m2 allotment provides lots of room to run and play, space for a pool and shade from mature trees.
You also have the benefit of over $60,000 in quality capital improvements the owners have made in the last 18 months, plus:
- media room, play area or 5th bedroom
- reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living area and all bedrooms - you will be comfortable all year round
- numerous fans
- solar electricity (5KwH) and solar hot water systems ensure very economical living
- large double garage plus separate workshop
- garden shed
Set back and very private from the street and in a very desirable location – an exciting family lifestyle is waiting for you. Please ensure you contact Roger or Glenda today.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 809 m2
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ceiling fan/s
- Floor Boards