Fabulous Family Home
Built In Robes
Gas Stove Top
Material: Solid Brick, Tiled Roof
Split System AirCon
Welcome to your future home located in a peaceful, family orientated neighbourhood. Take the dog or the children for a lovely stroll through the nearby bush trail to the park, lake or schools.
Step inside and be pleased by the home’s two living areas, providing ample space for relaxation and entertainment. The spacious kitchen and dining room flow nicely out to the expansive covered deck and pool area. With Heatstrip electric heaters and a ceiling fan this is perfect for year round entertaining or use it for just sitting back after a hard day’s work.
In the evenings retreat to the privacy of the master bedroom with its walk-in robe and ensuite. There are 3 additional bedrooms complete with robes together with the convenience of a separate bathroom and powder room. All bedrooms and living area have wonderful plantation shutters perfect for filtering the light. Stay comfortable all year round with split system air-conditioning and fans.
The property boasts many more excellent features. Create your masterpiece in the large workshop perfect for the crafts or tradesperson. Three extra sheds are ideal for storage, the property is fully fenced with side access and there is an enclosed area ideal for convenient storage of a boat, trailer, camper or third car. A covered bay with its own power supply will house a large caravan, RV or boat.
An ideal location in beautiful Tewantin, close to the local schools, shops and minutes to the Noosa Marina and Noosa River. Golf enthusiasts will appreciate the picturesque Noosa Tewantin Golf Club just down the road.
An exciting opportunity for families or buyers looking at acquiring their slice of paradise in the Noosa shire.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 2 car garage with shelving
• Plantation shutters to main living area and bedrooms
• Expansive covered deck area complete with strip heaters and fan
• Saltwater pool
• Large workshop (with 240 watt power supply) and 3 additional storage sheds
• Covered stand for caravan, RV or boat (with power supply)
• Side access with a covered area
• 3.5kw solar power
• Gas hot water
• Close to Tewantin shopping centre, Noosa Marina, schools and golf course
• 11 minutes to Gympie Terrace and the riverside, and 17 minutes to Hastings Street, Noosa