Lifestyle or investment – the choice is yours
Built In Robes
This newly renovated, two-bedroom riverside apartment offers two levels of luxury living.
Downstairs is an open plan living zone, which features a fireplace and split-system air-conditioning, while upstairs you’ll find the bedrooms, bathroom and laundry.
Prime location which is directly opposite Noosa River and its sprawling parkland with barbeques, playgrounds and exercise equipment. With fine dining, cafes, boutique retail plus Noosa Village Shopping Centre a short walk away.
• Creative Stone black mirror stone benchtops, including breakfast bar with waterfall edge
• Clever use of storage and quality appliances, including a pyrolytic self-cleaning oven, electric cooktop and dishwasher
• Bi-fold doors and a hydraulic servery window create indoor/outdoor living area
• Fenced courtyard with framed garden beds and a built-in merbau timber daybed with storage
• Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan feature in the master bedroom, which has its own private balcony with some river views
• Full bathroom upstairs, powder room downstairs
• Adjustable lighting throughout, including a chandelier in the stairwell and new security screens
• Noosa Village complex has its own tennis court, heated pool and spa, sauna and visitor parking - Live in, or let out, either way you can’t go wrong with the purchase of this investment property.