Make The Lifestyle Change
View: Mountain, District
Offering privacy and tranquility approximately 15 minutes from town, your 1.79 hectare piece of paradise is packed with features. Combining a brilliant easterly outlook with a blend of selectively cleared land, this property is sure to appeal to lovers of nature.
Superb views can be experienced from the top of the property, whilst encounters with koalas, wallabies, and echidna are common.
- Comfortable brick home in an elevated position
- Two powered sheds, 21 solar panels (4kw)
- Partially dog proof fenced (3 sides)
- Bore pumping to header tank for established gardens
- Ample rainwater storage, drinking water filtration system
- Superb outlook from the covered front patio area
- Air-conditioned living room and master
- Built-in robes, tiled traffic areas
- Paved rear outdoor bbq area, additional outdoor shower
- Bitumen road frontage, cul de sac location
- Minutes to Widgee township, local primary school
- Easy access to Wide Bay, South Burnett regions
Please bring your own mask to any inspection. No mask - no entry.