Architecturally designed and purpose built home to separately accommodate 3 family groups in complete comfort, this expansive solid brick home could be the solution to your needs.
A fabulous opportunity to have it all – hinterland and coastal lifestyle just a short drive to Tewantin, Noosaville, Noosa Heads and also the country village feel of Cooroy and Eumundi with its famous markets.
Perched on an elevated 1 ha in a quiet precinct of beautiful Tinbeerwah this one level home was designed with light, space and entertaining in mind and enjoys a northerly aspect and cool cross breezes. The whole property is low maintenance and the house is surrounded by manicured lawns.
The immaculately maintained home wraps around two large covered entertaining patios at the rear with views to the pool, a picturesque entertaining pergola and all with a peaceful green bush backdrop.
The land then cascades to private secluded tiered grassed areas ideal for pets and young ones to run, play and frolic.
This area also showcases magical rainforest gardens plus numerous palms and a few fruit trees along with a screened fire pit to enjoy memorable family gatherings (don’t forget to toast marshmellows). Below these areas lies a parcel of treed low maintenance rainforest.
The home is cleverly zoned to ensure comfortable separated living for large inter-generational families and guests.
A large functional kitchen is the heart of the home and includes a gas cook top and oven: the adjoining informal living zone enjoys views of the manicured gardens, grass and bushland outlook and joins seamlessly to under roof pergolas on both sides.
The main bedroom zone includes a large ensuite and walk-in wardrobe and enjoys a relaxing pool and rainforest outlook. All bedrooms have a different design and personality plus a green outlook.
Multiple spacious living and entertaining options include:
• The “main” section of the home includes 4 bedrooms, formal and informal living areas, kitchen, study, two large under roof patios
• Separated dual living zone – living / dining area, kitchen, 2 bedrooms
• A separate Council approved “granny” flat building – 1 bedroom, living / dining, kitchenette, bathroom.
• 80% of the separate powered steel shed (6m X 6m) is fully gyprock lined: suitable to become extra accommodation, hobby room(s) or revert to garaging etc.
If desired there is scope in this property for income generating accommodation options.
Other important features of the property include:
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning units, fans plus a fireplace ensure all year comfort
• 6.6Kwh solar electricity (currently produces a small income)
• Abundant tank water - 48,000 litres, plus drinkable bore water
• Almost all rooms are gifted with a peaceful green outlook
• Land area is 1.06ha (2.62 acres; 10,600m2).
Position, privacy, proximity to Noosa amenities and facilities plus large multi family / guest accommodation: this combination is very rarely available.
Your perfect hinterland and coastal lifestyle - ensure you contact Roger for further information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and are not a price guide.