Flexible Lakeside Living Options
Material: Solid Brick, Hardiplank, Colorbond Roof
Style: Highset, Queenslander
This special home offers separate living upstairs and downstairs in a lovely green setting in relaxed lakeside Boreen Point.
Enviable quiet village living at #39 is a short stroll to local shops, Sailing Club, sandy beaches and the iconic Apollonian Hotel. You can also venture just 15 minutes to all Tewantin services and amenities or 25 minutes to internationally famous Noosa attractions including Hastings Street boutique shopping, Main Beach, National Park.
With 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, dining room and lounge area located on both levels, you will have numerous choices to organise your living arrangements. The elevated wide rear deck with treed outlook is ideally placed for you to enjoy cooling lake breezes.
The property exudes a very “homely” ambience for everyone to enjoy. The besser block base and solid overall construction will ensure you remain safe and sound. The easy-care 503 sqm corner allotment provides 2 street access for your convenience.
Whether you are looking to house a large family, rent one level and retain the other for your own permanent or holiday use, you will find living options to suit your needs.
You can also engage in leisurely pursuits including:
- Sail, paddle, wind-surf, fish on pristine Lake Cootharaba
- Stroll the sandy lake shores
- Village boat ramp and Council jetty available for use
- Boat down the Noosa River to Tewantin and Noosa Heads
- Explore the nearby Everglades
- Photograph nature's wonders throughout the local UNESCO Noosa Biosphere
- Visit the nearby Elanda Point restaurant and micro brewery
Don’t delay – homes in tranquil Boreen Point are rarely available – contact Roger today.