Stop Renting/Start Your Investment Portfolio
Built In Robes
Material: Brick Veneer, Tiled Roof
For the first time since it was built in the 70’s, this cute as a button home is on the market.
Situated in Old Tewantin on a traditional 506m2 north facing corner block, this single level home will appeal to first home buyers, investors, small families and downsizers.
• Three bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Combined kitchen, dining, lounge with lovely garden outlook
• Modern large walk-in shower and separate toilet
• Tiled living space and carpeted bedrooms
• Air conditioned living and master bedroom
• Fully screened
• Extra large 8m x 6m garage for the toys, internal access
• Perfectly maintained, neat and tidy
• Minutes from local shops, supermarkets, public transport and schools
Ready to move in, nothing to do, can modernise in the future if desired. Definitely a must to inspect.