Fantastic Value - Walk To Town
Material: Brick Veneer, Iron Roof
Suitable for young and old, this lovely single level home is ready to simply move in and unpack. This home really has a welcoming, relaxed vibe you’ll always be happy to come home to. Just a short walk from the Tewantin School and shops, this home is positioned in Old Tewantin in a quiet friendly battle-axe.
• Open plan living/dining area flowing out to a covered alfresco
• Light filled fresh main kitchen with an abundance of storage
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
• 2 bathrooms (main with bath)
• Separate toilet
• Low maintenance fully fenced rear yard
• Double remote lock up garage with separate parking for boat/caravan
• Generous 664sqm lot with room for pool and garage upgrade
• Strong estimated rental return of $500.00 - $520.00 per week
• Walking distance to schools, shops and marina
With prices on the Sunshine Coast increasing, this home represents great value and should be top of your shopping list. Call me now to arrange a private inspection.