The Time Is Right - Perfect Investment Property
Built In Robes
So rare - set in the 'Riverland Mews’ exclusive, small, boutique complex, in a sought-after central Noosaville location, this townhouse boasts 249sqm of living space.
Agents Report: We were delighted to inspect and list this very presentable garden townhouse, situated in a secluded position at the garden end of the very quiet 'Riverland Mews' complex of only four homes.
In our opinion townhouse number one is absolutely perfect for any one desiring privacy and the rare low maintenance lifestyle, with a lovely garden area.
This townhouse is on the market for the first time in sixteen years and is presented in excellent condition throughout. We believe that with the main bedroom and en-suite on ground level, it will really appeal, especially with the realistic sale price.
Here's why you should inspect.
• Easy level walk to everywhere including cafes, restaurants and boutique shops along Gympie Terrace, Noosa Village Shopping Centre and so close to the beautiful Noosa River
• Air-conditioning downstairs
• Very spacious main bedroom located downstairs with en-suite
• Open-plan living with functional kitchen - in very good condition, ample combined living and dining space
• Two large bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobes and fans
• Two-way bathroom on the light filled upper level
• Bonus separate laundry
• Single lock-up garage with shared visitor parking
• Garden area on title
The Riverlands townhouse number one, is presented in vacant possession and unfurnished which will be very desirable for obtaining immediate occupancy. We have the keys and you are invited to inspect in complete privacy or visit our open to inspect day. Call Arn or Steve to arrange your inspection.