Your Ideal Holiday Pad & Investment
Material: Hardiplank, Colorbond Roof
Style: Double Storey, Townhouses Villas
This delightfully renovated private townhouse close to the Noosa River and numerous amenities has everything except the “riverfront price tag”.
Renovated throughout, the Noosa Sound unit is light, airy and fresh with excellent air-flow: split system air-conditioning and fans on both levels create comfortable living.
Located at the rear of the resort the unit is quiet and offers a private grassed courtyard and second entry off leafy Barbados Crescent: an ideal spot to relax, read, enjoy a drink.
You will love the wide choice of restaurants, coffee outlets, boutique shopping and world famous attractions available at nearby Quamby Place, or 15 minute level stroll to Hastings Street & Main Beach, as well as Gympie Terrace attractions in the opposite direction.
A lockable carpeted loft room is ideal as office space or to secure your personal belongings between your Noosa holiday breaks.
• Renovated throughout, modern kitchen; freshly painted
• Stylish bathroom with full height modern tiles
• Fully furnished
• Separate equipped laundry and downstairs toilet
• Lockable loft – office or storage
• Leafy quiet rear courtyard
• Dedicated undercover carport just metres from your door
• Level stroll to beach, river, restaurants, coffee, Noosa Ferry
• Excellent Resort amenities - pool, spa, tennis, BBQ pergola
Save all your normal holiday accommodation costs and relax knowing you have a booking and appreciate the solid investment returns.
Units in the “Nautilus Resort” are tightly held because of their prime location and quality: the professional on-site managers take care of everything.
Ensure you contact Roger today for additional information or your inspection.